Friday, June 10, 2011

What's important in marriage is to get the ingredients right

It has been ages I haven't update my blog. Well, I am now married with the man that I love. We've been in ups and downs, tears and laughter and alhamdulillah, Allah granted me with a husband that is funny, responsible and romantic, despite the fact I have to accept that he eats his cereal in a pot! A friend of mine once asked, how is it feels after getting married? Is it makes you happier because you can have sex every day? Marriage is not all about sex, it is about trust, obedience, tolerance and faithfulness. Marriage is the gift from God. It makes the sins turn to the rightful thing, it's the shield that protect you from zina (adultery) or simply makes small matter like holding hands is not sinful anymore. Marriage gives you responsibilities towards yourself and your partner. Trust me, love after marriage is much more beautiful than love before marriage. I believe that to get the right ingredients of marriage could not be done in a day, it may takes years, even forever.

Enjoy some photographs taken during my wedding day.










No comments: