Monday, June 13, 2011

Love Hurts



It hurts when you are in love, it hurts when you love the wrong person, it hurts when you love the right person. It even hurts when you are not in love and you are not loved.

It hurts me when a friend cried in her heart knowing that her husband did not love her anymore after three years of marriage. She gave up in her marriage. She gave up everything that she had sacrificed for him. It hurts me that other women out there might suffer even greater than her. It hurts me when a husband let go of his responsibilities that he had promised on the first day of marriage, that he will take care of her, the family and guide her to the right way, not letting the wife stranded in a scariest realm. It hurts me when the children are left hanging between the crossroads; to be with Daddy or stay with Mummy? It hurts me when these women cried and I wonder would I be one of them in the future? Nauzubillah, Allah knows best. And I pray my marriage would not have to go through something like that, may it lasts for a lifetime, may the love grows stronger each day and may God protect us and give us the strength to go ups and downs together and may I become a better, obedient wife towards my hubby and Him. Amin.

  • As my mother once said the night before the solemnisation, "Your heaven is no longer with me, its within your husband. Obey him, love him and use nice words with him, don't leave your prayers, and pray for him and us (my parents) in your prayers". (Tears!)
For my friend;

Ya Allah, please give the best You could for her, give her sufferings that she could endure, and give her the strongest strength to go on every single day.

No comments: