Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friendship has gone astray.

I admit that I'm not a perfect human being, I'm not sensitive towards others too, I am inconsiderate, and I hurt my friends a lot, I brag a lot, well, I think that the reasons why some of them turn me to fiend. Nevertheless, there are friends who can accept me whatever I am, being with me in ups and downs, and Thank You Allah for giving me such companions.

  • to hubby, you are the best I ever have in my life.
  • to Evanna, who else in this world could I turn to if it's not you? :) thanks babe, for everything you've done for me, like waiting for me in the airport till 2 am and baking hundreds of cupcakes for my wedding, and lots more...
  • to Sha and Tanty, can't imagine how could I go through school days without you guys.
  • to my ex housemate, Shaikah. Although we've known for each other for a short time, but I truly appreciate you babe for being patient with me.
  • to all my friends that can accept me the way I am, thank you guys.
  • not forgotten Cohort 2, you guys are also the best part of my life!

No comments: