Friday, June 12, 2009

The Rice-less Diet

I am despised enough by others (who are thin and slender) because I am fat. I wonder if it is a sin to have big belly and fatty thighs. They are those people who eat two plates of rice and never gain an inch, and I would be on the opposite. So what if I have big muffin tummy and ugly thighs as long as I know I am healthy? Somehow, many of us, especially girls would despised you (directly or indirectly) because you are fat. Thank God that I am not obese, but somehow my heart would turn blue when some people commented on how chubby my cheeks are, how big is my tummy or how fat is my bum? Why should I bother on these people? Well, girls and the weight issues and how they always think about themselves as being better than anyone else. I've been on a "rice-less diet" and I've lost 10kgs after almost a year I ate only Nestle Fitnesse and cups of green tea. Nevertheless, I began to look like a ghost, always fatigued, had frequent mood swings and I thought I almost become anorexic, but I managed to terminate the ridiculous diet. For girls out there, who are suffering from tremendous negative comments about your body from others, it is the best to ignore, or at least remind yourself that it is your body, keep it happy and healthy.

2 comments:

PoetryGirl said...

We are women - hear us roar.
Wani, middle fingers up to anyone who loath and despise us for the way we look. Every woman is unique and beautiful in her own way. You look perfectly fine to me and you definitely do not have to change yourself for anyone. Remember that.

kamilah ahmad @ ahmaddiah said...

as long as ur BMI is normal, than that's fine :)
y being thin, n ure underweight?

just be grateful of wat u r, n dun wori cos u alwiz look pretty to me :p